Luxor Hotels

Browse 22 Luxor, Egypt hotel reviews for 105 Luxor hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$10 - $144

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Luxor

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Luxor Hotels and Deals

#1 of 105 hotels in Luxor
cavlizzy says: "The Hilton Luxor is on a sprawling estate. I felt like we weaved in and out all ..."
$46
#2 of 105 hotels in Luxor
itravel1 says: "Dec 2012 mid Dec 2012 After such pleasant stays lately I thought for sure ..."
$7
#3 of 105 hotels in Luxor
Melissa-D says: "Quite possibly the best hotel I have ever stayed in! We stayed here for a week d..."
$5
#4 of 105 hotels in Luxor
lisauk says: "Egypt always offers excellent service. The location was amazing! For Luxor thi..."
#5 of 105 hotels in Luxor
pilgrim68 says: "Right next to the Nile River with great views if you have a river facing room. G..."
$15
#6 of 105 hotels in Luxor
halilee says: "Upon arrival at this hotel which is located on the west bank, we were greeted wa..."
$9
#7 of 105 hotels in Luxor
travelbug22 says: "I loved Mara House! My dad and I stayed here in July 2010. I wanted to stay here..."
$71
#8 of 105 hotels in Luxor
Chokk says: "The Club Med in Luxor did not fully live up to the standard from Club Med in El ..."
#9 of 105 hotels in Luxor
aerotekk says: "I visited the Gaddis in August '11. I got it as part of a package deal. It wo..."
$4
#10 of 105 hotels in Luxor
xandervanhoof says: "For a reasonable price I stayed in the Winter palace Pavillion. This is a newer ..."
$45
#11 of 105 hotels in Luxor
jolenemodd says: "The staff at this hotel are very helpfull, polite, work hard and will try there ..."
#12 of 105 hotels in Luxor
Capermel says: "I stayed here for a night while in Luxor. When we got there I was put into a roo..."
$7
#13 of 105 hotels in Luxor
Transitory says: "Windsor Hotel was booked through Sara Inn hostel where I and my friend stayed in..."
Luxor