Luxembourg Gardens

3 rue Guynemer, Paris, France
01 43 25 79 18
Luxembourg Gardens - Plantmobile.
Luxembourg Gardens - The main attraction in the park
Luxembourg Gardens - reading in the park
Luxembourg Gardens - Taking a nap :)
Luxembourg Gardens - Public area surrounding a pool.
Luxembourg Gardens - Relaxing on some chairs.

Luxembourg Gardens Paris Reviews

njaadd njaadd
Perfect parc in Paris Jul 12, 2010
This parc is full of peace, sun, comfort and joy. Many people but not crowded, and a perfect break in a hot city. There are chairs (also to be found outside Louvre), which are comfortable and perfect for reading and half sleeping. Or relaxing in the shadow under a tree.
Eric Eric
Jun 17, 2005
Beautiful, well-manicured gardens in the south-center part of the city. It is everything an outdoor public space should be. There are hundreds of benches and chairs to sit at to enjoy the view and soak up the sun. The design of the place, from the fountains to the buildings to the dirt paths, is very harmonious and aesthetically pleasing.After walking around here I was inspired to become an architect so I could design spaces like this. I'll admit that the feeling only lasted a few days, but it was something nonetheless!
Public area surrounding a pool.
Relaxing on some chairs.
Plantmobile.
laboheme says:
Hi Eric, I've always walked around the Gardens on my way somewhere else but never stopped, now I have to go see it next trip. Kris
Posted on: Feb 05, 2006
ophirh ophirh
Jun 24, 2005
well... when you come from cloudy-grey skied England to Paris, and you go during normal weekday to the park at lunch time, it's really amazing to see how people enjoy their life and just sit in the park, read a book and enjoy their lunch break in the sun. Also for the males between us, the french girls ara AMAZING!!!

Enjoy the pics to understand the feeling in the park!
The main attraction in the park
reading in the park
Taking a nap :)

Related Travel Blogs About Luxembourg Gardens

Jardin du Luxembourg
The Jardin du Luxembourg (familiar nickname Luco) is a 224,500 m² public park and the largest in the city, located in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, France. Luxembourg is the garden of the Frenc…Paris , France . Luxembourg is the garden of the French Senate, which is itself housed in the Luxembourg Palace . Open hours…
Last day in Par(ad)is(e)
I was up shortly after 8.  We had breakfast about 9 and met in Helen & Earl’s suite at 10:00 for mass.   Of course, there were no hymns and the sermon was short so we were ou…Paris in 1989, I took a walk in the Luxembourg Gardens one day while she was taking a nap.  I truly…
My very own Paris walking tour- you will see EVERYTHING and lose ten pounds, guaranteed!
Not for the faint of heart, nor for those who cannot walk for long distances- this can be broken up over a couple days if you want...  Furthermore, this is an everything tour of Paris- not just …Luxembourg Gardens- my favorite spot in Paris.  Pull up a chair and catch your breath, or grab and ice cream…

Check Paris Hotel Deals