Luxe Hotel

Luxe Hotel Rates and Deals

Luxe Hotel Hanoi Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
Nice hotel in the old quarter Mar 30, 2012
I stayed in Luxe Hotel for four nights in a twin room. The room was spacious and the beds were nicely sized as well. The room had everything that we needed, including TV with English channels and a fridge. Additional requests like a hair dryer were also met. We also had a balcony overlooking the Old Quarter.

The bathroom was clean and quite nice (considering what we paid for the hotel) and we were given all the basic toiletries.

Breakfast was included and consisted of tea/coffee/juice and baguette, fried egg/ boiled egg/ omelette, bacon, sausage, jam, butter (but I have to mention that you only get a small traingle of bacon and two slices of sausage..).

The only thing I was not happy about during my stay was that the room was very cold (I stayed in January) as there was no heating. Thankfully I managed to get an extra duvet.
lovenath143 lovenath…
comfortable & affordable Jan 11, 2012
Originally I had booked Hoan Kiem Grand Hotel(22/2A Hang Can Street, Hoan Kiem District) but on arrival I was told they didn't have a room and I was taken to Luxe Hotel.

booking was made through agoda.com and I managed to get a room for the price of 9USD/night (include double bed, hot water, tv, mini fridge, breakfast & free internet)

About Luxe Hotel.

Staff were just about Ok, though I had read some good review about this hotel. I was given a room on the 5th floor which was accessible only by a narrow staircase. the room looked under prepared. but was comfortable enough for one night stay. Staff denied to request for an early breakfast but were helpful in arranging a taxi to airport at a reasonable price.

Luxe Hotel Overview

Welcome to Hanoi Luxe hotel! Hanoi Luxe hotel is the best choice for the discerning guest where the focus is on creating a hassle free travel experience to support a high performance lifestyle. Centrally located in Hanoi's elegant Old Quarter, the Hanoi Luxe hotel is a short walk from the famous the city's bustling business district. Relax in the comfort of a traditionally furnished Vietnamese room with high-speed internet access, cable TV and separate work areas. Guests staying in Executive Rooms also enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast. Dine on contemporary Vietnamese cuisine in Ba Mien restaurant or enjoy a cocktail and listen to the live jazz in the Lobby Lounge. We can organize trips through Vietnam as well as international destinations like Thailand, Singapore, Laos, etc... There is a spacious meeting rooms at the Hanoi Luxe hotel including a business center & Free internet room. Come to Hanoi Luxe hotel, you will feel at home and enjoy your perfect holiday and assistance with your tour. Business hours of reception:
Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Courier
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Luggage Storage
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About Luxe Hotel

Slenteren door Hanoi
Vandaag hebben door Hanoi gelopen en een aantal musea bezocht. Het is 40+ graden en een luchtvochtigheid van 110% dus het is een uitstekende dag om urenlang te slenteren. Ok, dat was ietwat dramatisc…Hanoi Hilton', niet de luxe hotel variant (ookal gaan we die morgen nog wel bezoeken) maar de oude gevangenis variant…

Check Luxe Hotel Rates and Deals