Lux nightclub

Lisbon, Portugal

Lux nightclub Lisbon Reviews

olgy olgy
My thoughts about Lux Oct 17, 2012
In every tour guide this nightclub was reviewed as the best club in Lisbon, so I was very curious to see it. When we finally came there it didn't impress us at all. The building of the club is old and looks more like warehouse, than a nightclub. When we came in we had to spend too much time near the bar so that to get some drinks, which appeared to be expensive and no too tasty. The music I didn't like also, for sure not my type, very strange music. Almost nobody were dancing, everyone was standing on the balcony or sitting in the big strange chairs...

Even though the third floor on the roof was lovely and there is a really nice view on the river, we didn't stay long in this club and moved to another place...

If I had a chance I wouldn't go to this club again...but maybe it is just a matter of taste and you will like it...
dancedisaster dancedis…
Let's Dance Mar 09, 2011
If there is a place where all types of people gather it’s Lux. It’s the most democratic place to go clubbing, since it has 3 floors, all playing different types of music.

The top floor is an open area with a Wine Bar which always varies in the décor. The perfect timingis when the sun rises above the river – breathtaking! The middle floor – the Bar is where people gather to have a drink and talk, or just chill on one of the many beds that are laying around.

This area also has a great balcony facing the river where people hang out if not too cold or rainy. The bottom floor – Disco is where the hard partying really happens. Here all Dj’s show their best tunes. Every time we go there it’s a completely different night! Lux has the ability to reinvent itself every week, so this is why it has been a success for so many years
TravellinChic says:
We went here! Love this club :-) I agree that the sunrise is quite an interesting sight. What time does the party end? We left in the morning and it is still going on inside.
Posted on: Oct 24, 2013
dreaminred dreaminr…
Aug 23, 2007
We have arrived to Lisboa, Portugal at midnight.

It took us about an hour to find our way to the city and find a hotel to stay in the night and another hour later we were out in the streets of beautiful Lisboa.

Our first stop was going to a busy bar/clubs area in town for few drinks where we have been told by many that the best choice for a nightclub to go to would be Lux. So we got ourselves a cab and 5 minutes later we were in front of this big club (3 floors as far as I remember).

The line was long but 4 minutes later we were inside, I've been asked not to use my camera inside the club to take pictures, only outside upstairs where the big terrace is located.

We paid around 11 or 12 euros and have received drink tickets which means you can use all the money you have spent to get inside the club by buying drinks with the 'tickets'.

Lux is beautifully decorated inside and upstairs in the terrace area, people were extremelly friendly and nice. I can say that this was one of the best club experience for me and I have been to many clubs all over the world. The music is different on every floor and when you go outside on the balcony or the terrace the view takes your breath away. My Brazilian friend who was with me that night said that the view is very similar to some clubs in Brazil. I trust her words.

In summary, if you ever get a chance to visit Lisboa and enjoy a good night of endless dancing you have to visit Lux. You will not regret it and will remember this place.

Below is a website address for this place.
anlis says:
a great great place!!:)
Posted on: Jun 23, 2008
pedrogoncalves says:
You are right! LUX is the best disco of europe!
Posted on: Apr 13, 2008
mpmurph133 says:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Much better than the club I went to recently in Transylvania where they had 30 people and only played music from the early 90's..:)
Posted on: Aug 24, 2007