Luthansa First Class

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Luthansa First Class Frankfurt am Main Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
Luthansa First Class Aug 05, 2010
As a reader of osgoodst platinum you know doubt prefer a private jet over a conventional airline. Unfortunately my jet wasn't permitted to fly over saudi airspace due to its gigantic picture of lady gage, so when flying from abu dhabi to frankfurt I decided to use Lufthansa airlines.... first class of course!

The preflight experience was fab. First they had a separate line so we could pass by the chaotic mass of people trying to get on the plane. However there was not a separate first class lounge, so I was stuck with the lowly business class travelers and people with their stupid special business lounge credit cards.

However once on the plane it was great. First off we get our very own cotton Lufthansa pajamas! Next we are offered a set of champagne, beer, mimosa’s, or some soda. There was also a rather curvaceous stewardess who's job appeared be to stand in a sexy pose... no doubt a secret agent?

Once the plane started the pilot came out to ask us how he did on take off, and to talk politics! Very cool, and I hope he has a good co-pilot.

Finally the seat fully reclined, so I don't remember too much of the rest of the flight.

Pros: Cool crew, sexy stewardess, pajamas

Joes: No caviar!