Lush

www.lushbeijing.com - 010 8286 3566

Lush Beijing Reviews

natanoja natanoja
I Heart Wu(daokou) Feb 14, 2009
This is a nice place, one of my favorites. good drinks, good food, good ambience (sometimes it gets too crowded though)

it's above the bookstore on the main crossroad at wudaokou.

They have open-mic night, quiz night, movie night, and every other night.

Most of the foreign students go here at daylight to study, then to drink and hang out at night. can't remember if they have wifi or not, but by the time i'm writing this they should have already make it available there.

they have everything from sandiwch to sisha (hookah), hot chocolate to absinth.

sometimes they run out of seats on crowded nights, be sure to get there earlier like at 8 pm, or even later like at 4am hangover. it is very often for people to stand around the bars waiting for the seats.

this place is opened for 24 hour. it has the same management with the bar club 'zub' on the same road.

the burgers and bagels are great. and they give discount for a bucket of beers.
GMendozaFilms says:
What kind of movies did they show?
Posted on: Jul 30, 2012
Eric Eric
Sep 22, 2006
A popular bar for foreigners located above a tiny bookstore. Its location is a bit odd. You literally enter a quiet bookstore, then walk upstairs and open a door to a small, humid, loud room packed with people. The night I was here there were so many people here that it was almost impossible to move. The live band was playing something that can only be described as a cross between a dying cat and socket wrenches spinning in a drying machine. The drinks here, although still cheap by western standards, were among the most expensive I've seen in Beijing as well.
ophirh says:
Oh! the best place to go to meet other foreigners when u r new and lonely in Beijing (and in need of english conversation only!)
Every night they have something different there, try monday for free cult movies :)
Posted on: Oct 02, 2006
mahoney says:
LOL, BTW, nice directions! Was that 2 turns after the chicken vendor or before? ;)
Posted on: Sep 25, 2006
Eric says:
haha
Posted on: Sep 25, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Lush

Being In Beijing, Beijing
I knew I was going to fall in love with China; the flight over had foretold it and being a believer in fate, I was excited. The flight from Dubai to Beijing had seen me reunited with a woman who I c…Beijing - green. Everything is so lush, and when you compare it to the recently departed North Africa, it is so beautifully…
Temple of Heaven.
Seeing as our first trip to the Temple of Heaven was hijacked by some greedy commies, we decided to make the temple our only destination on our last day in Beijing. While small in comparison to the v…Beijing's polluted skies. We strolled around the lush green park towards the temple, again noticing that we were vastly…

Check Beijing Hotel Deals