Lung Cyun Dim Sum House

0211/1675493

Lung Cyun Dim Sum House Dusseldorf Reviews

dl4plm dl4plm
Dec 05, 2007
Like many I do love asian food, so I have been lucky to be aquainted with Pei Ling, a fellow Düsseldorfer travbuddy from Taiwan, Ling, (omeprazole) introduced to me an exceptional chinese eatery in Dusseldorfs Lierenfeld area which I would like to share.

Lung Cyun will not go down as the classiest eatery in town, its not located in the Altstadt but in Lierenfeld, and its not really in a well known location but dont let that put you off! Take the train - just a couple stops down on the U75 S-Bahn from the HBF - get off at Rosendorfer Str, walk long the platform in the same direction you got off, cross the street and keep walking for a couple of minutes down Erkrather Str - the restaurant is located on the left.

Staff are exceedingly friendly, helpful and very keen to help you choose from the large range of delicious starters and main courses, BUT... my recommendation is to try some dishes from the large range of Dim Sum available.

Food comes quickly, is hot, extremely delicious and whats more a bargain in terms of price!

Prices for around 8 dishes - enough to fill 2 hungry mouths will cost around 25 euros. If you do order main courses warning!!! they are huge portions - 2 dishes will feed 3 at least!

I can also recommend the tea! Ask for the "xiān piàn" - a perfect match with your delicious Dim Sum!

Go visit and you wont be dissapointed, the restaurant offers excellent value, is clean and well kept, food is excellent, hot tasty and great value - what more could you want.

I am not the only one who agrees!

Lung Cyun

Erkrather Str. 310

40231 Düsseldorf

+49 (0)211 1675493
tasty dim sum!
the tea is great too!
Pei Ling demolishing the Shiao Mai…
IceTea says:
Wow, how come I never heard of this one? I always eat Dim Sum at Dschunke. My favorite place so far but now u made me curious. :)
Posted on: Apr 09, 2008
lauro says:
i gotta try this! ;DDD its been a long time since i at REAL CHINESE FOOD.
Posted on: Jan 14, 2008