Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Luna - While we are still sober...
Luna - Skybar with a View. Nice music but awful drinks.
Luna - Skybar with a View. Nice music but awful drinks.

Luna Kuala Lumpur Reviews

vinceable vinceable
Good place for the view, not for the drinks. Apr 29, 2012
To access Luna, one can either enter the hotel via the main lobby or via the first floor entrance, take a lift to 7th floor (which is the main hotel lobby) and take the lift to 34th floor. It is located in the Pacific Regency Hotel Suites Building. A sky bar with a pool.

Awaiting for us is a cover charge of 50RM that comes with 1 drink and we were allowed to choose our own alcohol and mixer for the drink. When I said whiskey sour, the lady at the door don't know what I am talking about and ask "So whiskey + ginger ale? " oh well if that is what they call it. When I asked about what whiskey is provided, she say it's Luna Brand. Hmm.

Anyway greeted in the bar is a nice pool with seats located around it. There was only a little bit of crowd that night thou. I don't know if it is because KL itself is quiet that night, due to a protest event "Bersih" in the afternoon at KL city. The drinks is awful, really bad. I decided to order another beer to make it better ended up the 500ml carlsberg that cost 25.50 RM was also bad, taste flat and diluted.

Bad points aside, however the music played by the DJ was awesome, there is another level upstairs which consist of another bar and a few seats which you can have a better view. Reservations would be preferred as it will give you seats where you can look out of the bar to views of KL tower and KLCC building.

The staffs were not extremely friendly but at least they have enough to go around when you need 1 to serve you.

I wouldn't recommend this place if you are going there in like 2-3 person. I think it would be a fun place if you are going in a big group and opening the regular bottles of the known brands e.g. Johnnie Walker. etc.

Except for a pretty lady seated upstairs then moving to the table beside me, there is not much of crowd for making friends. Perhaps you can try asking if you can take a look before you pay the cover charge the next time you go.

For more information : the main site is at
Skybar with a View. Nice music but…
MeiYen MeiYen
Rooftop Poolside Lounge Sep 09, 2009
Lovely place to chill on a Sunday afternoon. A party place during the weekends but personally I prefer to go there in the afternoon and stay till sundown. Partial view of Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower.
While we are still sober...
View from Luna at our booth

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals