Luna Cafe

Moon Hill Village #26, Yangshuo, China

Luna Cafe Yangshuo Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Great taste, great ambience! Apr 18, 2011
This Italian restaurant is located on the rooftop of Yangshuo Village Inn, a sister hotel of the hotel where we stay.

I'm so happy to read the guidebook in Yangshuo Mountain Retreat Hotel that they run an Italian restaurant in the area. I'm a fan of Italian food so finding one in this county is a pleasant compliment for me.

We go here to have lunch. It has panoramic view of the village, limestone karst as the background and an amazing view of Moon Hill.

The food is delicious and the price is not expensive. Of course it is not a budget price but definitely not the one that grabs out all money from your pocket. They have many choices of great thin crust pizza.

Additional to the Italian food, they serve a limited Chinese cuisines. So, we order chicken salad, garlic bread, spaghetti carbonara, 2 pizzas with different toppings: mushrooms-smoked beefs and cheese-eggplants, and wonton dumplings.

Since this is on the rooftop on 4th floor, one must climb stairs endlessly. I don't suggest this restaurant for those who brings elder people or disable ones as there is no facility other than climb the stairs.

Another point needs to be improved is the time they need between order and deliver the menu is too long. Around 30 minutes.

Despite all of the weaknesses, I think it is a good place to hang-out or to have dinner with your beloved one/ones. I bet the atmosphere is pretty romantic during sunset and at night. So, yes of course, I recommend this place to anyone who visit Yangshuo as a good alternative choice other than Chinese food.
Outside seats 1.
Outside seats 2.
Outsides seats 3.
Much closer view of the limestone …

Check Yangshuo Hotel Deals