Lumin Guest House

Lumin Guest House - TV

Check Dubrovnik Hotel Deals

Lumin Guest House Dubrovnik Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Not exactly my kind of accommodation, but you've got to go with the flow! Dec 22, 2016
I learnt that apartments are very popular in Dubrovnik! Especially the ones in the Old Town. Like, literally every tiny alleyway has a bunch of guest apartments and I'm told they're overflowing in the summer. Apparently, the one I stayed at goes for 3x the price during the peak tourist months!

So, with that said, here's my honest thought: I don't fault this guest house so much as I do about the old Town itself. Given the fantastic bus connections right outside Pile Gate to the rest of the town, I fail to see why people would want to stay inside the Old Town walls. Other than a few pubs on the main street, it's a little too quiet with very little to do.

This guest house was very well set up - bed and bathroom, nothing else (like no breakfast, etc.). Internet was super fast and no issues there.

My only problem, if any, would be that Lumin Guest House does its transactions and communications through a 3rd party called Direct Booker. Their customer service is awful, they take forever to respond to texts and I found myself being asked the same question by 2-3 service reps in less than 2 hours ("please email us what time you're arriving in Dubrovnik").

Again, I have nothing against this guest house. I'd just advise tourists not to consider booking inside the Old Town but outside of it!
Location of the guest house
Entrance
My bed
Little fridge and teapot
Paulovic says:
Congrats on being featured today! Well done Vicky!
Suusj says:
Congrats on the feature Vikram :).
simsing says:
Congrats on the feature, Vikram!
Have a great day!