Lumba Lumba Diving Centre

www.lumbalumba.com - +62 811682787

Lumba Lumba Diving Centre Pulau Weh Reviews

alexchan alexchan
Good place for new divers Jul 26, 2010
I did two dives today, as planned ... but not quite. The manager suggested that I do a refresher dive as I wasn’t highly experienced (15 dives) and it had been about 9 months since my last dive.

Of course I suspected this was at an extra cost but this wasn’t discussed ... it turned out to be EUR15, which I didn’t mind as I found it worthwhile and confidence-building.

We had one dive master to two customers for the first dive, then two dive masters for us two customers again. The care and attention given made my some my previous dive operators look irresponsible!

They walk you through the checks rather than do it for you ... very good coaching.

My first dive was a bit ho hum ... it was the house reef at Gapang Beach. The second one at Batee Tokong was much better and we saw a great array of fish, including two kinds of sharks.

Bear in mind that I’m a bit spoilt as I’ve been to some of the best dive sites in the world courtesy of AirAsia despite my relative inexperience.

After the dive, the dive master went through comprehensively the names of fish that we saw ... first time I’ve experienced this as well!

Their prices are very attractive at EUR45 for two dives.

LIVING

I opted for their budget accommodation at EUR15 per double room per night. This was very nice with attached bathroom (sitting toilet, shower and mandi). The toilet was a bit strange as it had no flush but one had to pour water in from the mandi but it worked well enough.

There was a mosquito net over the bed.

They also have cottages available.
The cottages.
The budget block, which is very n…
Beach walk to eating shacks.
The office and dive shop.

Compare Sabang Hotel Rates (8.2km away)

Pulau Weh Map