Lumba Lumba Diving Centre

Aceh, Malaysia

Lumba Lumba Diving Centre Aceh Reviews

crusher398 crusher3…
May 05, 2006
When I arrived on Pulau Weh I had intended to dive with Rubiah Tirta Divers. When I was there they were still rebuilding after the tsunami but were still able to lead dives. The problem though that I found was that there were no other divers staying at that part of the island although they would charge the same price as in a group I wanted the company. So though I would much rather support this Indonesian owned and operated company I instead went with Lumba Lumba as thier overseas marketing and ownership had landed them a solid group of people in which I enjoyed my time diving with. Apart from wanting to support the Indonesian run place there was no reason for me to not want to dive with this great company. I found they were very professional as well as managing to be laid back and friendly. It didnt take long to feel like just a group of mates headed out for some spectacluar dives off the island. Thier rates were good comparable with asnywhere in asia, and thier divemasters were safe and professional. The diving I could go on and on about but Ill just say it was amazing and the amount of life was mindblowing especially the amount of octopus and morays. I saw about everything that I hoped to and only did the same dive twice when i requested it.
Aceh Map