Luke's Lobster

93 East 7th Street, New York, NY, USA - (212) 387-8487
Luke's Lobster - Lobster bisque soup and the rolls
Luke's Lobster - Half roll of lobster, crab and shrimp
Luke's Lobster - Crab claws.
Luke's Lobster - Luke's Lobster

Luke's Lobster New York Reviews

ellechic ellechic
Lobster and seafood - Maine-style! Dec 31, 2012
Luke's Lobster is a seafood heaven for someone craving for some Maine-style seafood specialties...

I went to the nearest one in my neighborhood in the Upper East Side - 242 E. 81st Street (near 2nd Ave).

To satisfy my seafood cravings and since I was with a friend, we ordered the Noah's Ark, consisting of: 2 half lobster rolls, 2 half crab rolls, 2 half shrimp rolls, 2 bag of chips, 2 pickles, and 2 sodas (which we substituted with hot apple cider instead) for $38.

They served the seafood "Maine-style - chilled on a buttered and toasted New England-style split-top bun with a swipe of mayo, a sprinkle of lemon butter with a dash of spices".

When I order solo, I normally get the lobster roll only ($15) with clam chowder ($8) or lobster bisque.

They also offer soup & 1/2 rolls meals!

The small shack/restaurant is designed like a fisherman's shack with wooden tables, catching nets and boxes, as well as fishing accessories - makes you feel you're really in Maine!

As for price, I find this moderately expensive (since you can buy a 1-1.5lb lobster for $9-12) and I've been to Maine where you can get them for $6-8. But it's so good and they make it just the way I like it.
Luke's Lobster
jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Generous Filling & Delicious Nov 25, 2011
I love seafood. So when I prepare for my trip to New York, I must have a great seafood meal. Luke’s Lobster serves my needs. I went to two outlets, one at upper west side 426 Amsterdam Ave 81st street and the other at East Village 93E, 7th Street, the very first Luke's lobster.

I ordered the Taste of Maine which has half lobster roll, half crab roll and half shrimp roll, two crab claws, a blueberry soda and a pack of chips. It was a great meal as the seafood is fresh; bread is warm, soft and buttery. It cost about $22.00. The two outlets are very small. I think at east village it only has 8 stools and there is no restroom. They are generous with the filling too, and it make the roll even more fantastic.

I was lucky. I went on a Thursday afternoon at 12 at the East Village branch and I was the only customer, so I sat in front of the window, looking at the street and people. I read that during peak hours, people need to queue for the lobster roll. At Upper West Side on a Friday evening, there were not many people too. The service is good too.

Their lobster roll is $15 and is quite cheap. In Singapore, it is really expensive. The lobster roll is cheap because the boss’s family is in the lobster business. This is the eatery I went back to on my last day in New York. I really miss the food.
Half roll of lobster, crab and shr…
Crab claws.
Lobster bisque soup and the rolls

Check New York Hotel Deals