Lucky Youth Hostel

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Lucky Youth Hostel Paris Reviews

stewy88 stewy88
An authentic experience Dec 27, 2009
The Lucky Youth hostel is different from a normal hostel as it doesn't have one particular location. They put their guests in various apartments scattered around Paris. These apartments have been rented from actual Parisian citizens who are not currently using them. This was a great way of tasting a slice of actual Parisian life rather than an tourist trap type accommodation.

Mine was in Monmartre and they picked me up from the metro station and took me to the apartment. The service was great! Even though I was in an apartment I still got to meet the other guests who were also staying there. It was a great base from which to explore the city. Monmartre had a vibrant arty feel and it was right on our doorstep!
Brandkille says:
I really liked the location, right on top of the main train station and metro station. We only had to take the lift down to the station from the apartment and we were right at the subway where you find all the metro lines. I found the pick-up system in the central station to be really convenient, much easier than trying to find a hostel on an unfamiliar street in a strange city. The bedrooms were bigger than in an ordinary hostel, and there was also a table, computer with free internet and a sofa. Staff was helpful enough. Oh, and the view across Paris at night was awesome! I took my best photos of Paris directly from my bunk. I would stay again without question.
Posted on: Sep 04, 2011