Lucky Resort Bungaows

Koh Phangan, Thailand
Lucky Resort Bungaows - chilling by the pool
Lucky Resort Bungaows - a warm welcoming
Lucky Resort Bungaows - tree house!!
Lucky Resort Bungaows - tree house!!

Check Koh Phangan Hotel Deals

Lucky Resort Bungaows Koh Phangan Reviews

djpicasso djpicasso
Lucky resort on Koh Phangan Mar 31, 2011
First time at this place makes me feel I wanna go back again and again.

This is a very economical bungalow for the price it's really worth staying.

The staff there are friendly and the bungalow we stayed in is right next to the beach front, it give you the genuine feeling of being on vacation!!! It's so relaxing I didn't even want to go back home!!!!
eRoamer eRoamer
Wonderful resort with friendly people.... Jan 07, 2011
I was recomended Lucky's by a friend of the new owners, took over at Christmas. I had a great time, this is a beautiful place to stay by the sea with garden and many trees. They have a variety of rooms starting at 4oo bt, the best is the stone house on the rocks by sea, but more expensive.The food is very good and people friendly.
chilling by the pool
a warm welcoming
tree house!!
comins comins
WARNING BUNGALOW LUCKY Jul 09, 2009
Just a warning to all getting off the boat to koh pha ngan island, when all the guys run up to you trying to get you stay at there resort, one very black thai wereing a green,yellow,and red rasta hat, egging you on to come to lucky resort on the north side of the island, yeah the location is killer with a killer pool and good price,

well at my stay at lucky I was robed , no sing on breaking in at all , its as if someone just unlocked me hut lifted my 1400 dollar mac and some clothes and walked off, the thins is I was only gone for 2 hours . They just gave me the run around,and when I went to the cop shop , they looked at me and gave me that look and said do you realy want to fill out a report; no body is going to even look at it anyway. WTF do you mean your not going to look at it.

So there you go . lucky resort not so lucky.

Check Koh Phangan Hotel Deals