Lucky Lounge

Lucky Lounge - the band

Lucky Lounge Austin Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Great atmosphere in the Warehouse District Austin - Lucky Lounge Oct 11, 2008
I know all the reviews are up to our experiences. If it's so, this should be an awesome one, since I had a great time here!

Lucky Lounge is very well located in the Warehouse District which 60's modern furnishings. It doesn't have a big glitzy sign outside, so it could be easy to overlook. I'm so happy my friend was playing there; otherwise I would have missed this cool place. The lighting in there is kinda sexy, and it has a slightly elevated space behind the bar which is great for people watching and makes for easy access to the bartenders. Somehow it reminded my my favorite bar in Lima: not outrageous outside but so cute and cozy inside :)

Oh! other thing I found great was the fact you can even enter through the alley, like a rock star, haha

The music here was vary, they have a cool dj, but the highlight is the bands playing live and when I was there, the band was my friend's one, hehe.

The crowd you'll find is diverse. They all come to relax and party in this unique little bar, where the staff is known for their expertise and friendliness.
the band
The Minh
yadilitta says:
one of them, haha, glad you like them :)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008
stratosonico says:
you must be people that most post trvel blogs here, great job!
Posted on: Oct 17, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Lucky Lounge

Being VIP and partying with THE Minh in Austin
Finally I'd be able to hang out with THE Minh in his hometown and to make things even better... he'd be playing with his band tonight. Super!!! I was more than ready to have some Minh style fun. Bein…Lucky Lounge might be Austin's version of Tayta. Ok, I'm sure I'd love this place. Super! Vanessa…

Check Austin Hotel Deals