Lucky D's

Lucky D's Rates and Deals

Lucky D's San Diego Reviews

Kikamontanez Kikamont…
Wonderful Stay! Jul 19, 2011
A very good hostel. Friendly and very helpful staff to start off with. I'm horrible with directions and was constantly at the front desk asking how to get here and there and they never seemed to get annoyed with me. We were there for Comic Con and even though we didn't wear costumes, the girl at the front desk kept asking us if she could take our picture if we decided to wear costumes.

The hostel is very clean. I always saw somebody cleaning somewhere. The beds are kind of shaky, but not too bad. There is no AC, but the weather is so nice you would never mind. Or maybe even notice.

The hostel offers free dinner two nights a week, and free breakfast everyday. Cereal and waffles. Pretty awesome stay. Everytime I go to San Diego, I will always, always stay at Lucky D's.
SarahMal SarahMal
#1 Hostel May 16, 2011
One of the best hostels I have stayed in worldwide. Fantastic facilities in a great location. I would return to San Diego just to stay at Lucky D's again. Great place to meet people from around the world and have a few fun nights out.

Check Lucky D's Rates and Deals