Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio

LuckySeven Lucky 7 Tattoos Oslo Øvre Slottsgate 15b 0157 Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio - The Viking ship, freshly done.
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio - It took a long time to heal, because i am a jack ass.  I didn't take care of it properly, but what can ya do?
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio - Banner
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio - Viva La Mexico!
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio - The Studio
Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio - The Patio

Lucky 7 Tattoo Studio Oslo Reviews

bigstoney82 bigstone…
My Norway Tat Aug 08, 2012
Oslo was the second stop on my July 2012 Nordic/Baltics journey!

I again had contacted this Studio before the trip as well, again always a good idea! Through e-mails leading up to the trip they told they had open time, and that my artist would be a guest artist Aaron Steichen from San Diego, Cali, i was a little disappointed he was American, but he does GREAT work, so i quickly got over that! I had a couple ideas of what i wanted, i thought about going with local statues from each place, but i had said in an early e-mail i was thinking about a Viking Ship, Aaron loved that idea and said it was the first one he had done in Norway and was stoked to do it, so we went with that idea, again, i just let him run with the idea, and i really liked what he drew up, so we pressed on with it.

It took a little longer than the Mermaid tat, but there was more detail to it. It was basically pain free until he started going over and over certain parts, then it got a little painful, also considering i had to have the first tat pressed into the chair, as they are both on my right fore arm, and it was only 2 days old! Aaron was awesome, kept checking to see if the first one was hurting too much, it wasn't, so he kept going. We did have to take a few breaks, for other customers coming in to book times, and what not, but that was good, gave his hands a chance to rest and my arm as well, plus have a couple smokes!

The Studio was filled with alot of cool old shit, magazines, guns, plenty of pictures of tattoos, of course, the rest of the staff, the locals, were all really cool and kept checking on it, i guess they liked that an American was getting something so typically Norwegian in they're shop.

The price was a bit more expensive, which kinda sucked, since i had limited access to cash at the time, so it basically took everything i had to pay for it, but i think it was worth it.

I didn't properly take care of it, with all the partying and traveling following! So the tat lost a little bit of the color in little parts of it. Totally my fault though.

If you are interested in any of shops i write about, these two and future ones, just let me know, and i will help as much as i can! More power to my Inked Travelers!

As for the other 5 stops, well, i had had enough money issues, that i felt i should skip the rest of them, just to be safe. It sucks, but there will be more to come for sure!
The Viking ship, freshly done.
It took a long time to heal, becau…
The Patio
The Studio
bigstoney82 says:
Thanks, Margunn! The idea just kinda hit me one day, i love tattoos and traveling, so why not combine them! haha > : ^ )
Posted on: Sep 05, 2012
margunn says:
Cool to get tattoos for different places you travel to, you bring a permanent memory home :-)
Posted on: Sep 05, 2012
bigstoney82 says:
Thanks everyone, i think this is my first feature! Hopefully more to come, i'll try to keep 'em unique, out side of "the norm." > : ^ D Y'all have a great week!
Posted on: Aug 14, 2012