Lucille's Smokehouse Bbq

2245 Village Walk Dr, Henderson, NV, USA
www.lucillesbbq.com - 702-257-RIBS (7427)

Lucille's Smokehouse Bbq Henderson Reviews

moviegal226 moviegal…
Tasty BBQ Jan 12, 2015
After about a 2 year hiatus, my love affair with Lucille's is back in full swing. It's one of those places that you go to like crazy and then forget about its existence for a while but once you return, you end up frequenting the join 4 times a month! That has happened to me and I am currently having an on-again romance with their tasty wood-smoked barbecue!

The menu here is extensive and expensive. The best money saving tip I have is to order stuff off the appetizer menu and share. My husband loves burnt ends so he usually orders the appetizer plate of them and I get a bbq chicken sandwich. We get some other appetizer or side to share and it works out great. Plenty of food and our check is under $40 (a bargain for Lucille's, a place where combo plates run about $25-$30 per person). Be aware of the high prices so you can avoid sticker shock.

At least the expense is worth it! The food is fresh and tasty and the barbecued meats are fresh-smoked all day long (as made evident by the smoky smell as soon as you walk in the front door). There are several sauces on the table so mix it up and try them all! I love the cheese grits and Southern braised greens as sides; both are reasonably authentic enough to help make my raised-in-the-Carolinas belly happy.

The complimentary biscuit basket is something I easily skip -- the biscuits are good but they are topped with sugar. I'm more of a traditional biscuit girl (but the sweet cinnamon butter on the side is delicious). But don't worry if you are watching your sugar intake: one of the best-kept secrets on the menu is their fruit-infused UNSWEETENED iced tea. You can get delicious brewed regular tea or their ZERO SUGAR fruit infused peach or watermelon iced tea! The peach is delicious. All come with free refills so drink up (always ask for a free to-go cup after your meal and you'll get a giant treat to take away)!

The atmosphere is cool and fun and there are different themed dining rooms. I love sitting on the (fully indoor) back porch. The bar has particularly cute decor so be sure to pop your head in to sneak a peek.

Parking can be difficult on the weekend but if it's too crazy, just park next door in the Green Valley Ranch casino parking garage and walk over. Another negative is that the service can be hit or miss. I've had more misses than hits at this place, but I still love it.
Close up of chicken sandwich.
Cool folk art on the walls.
Bbq grilled chicken sandwich, lowe…
mellemel8 mellemel8
GOOD OLE BBQ IN THE DESERT May 03, 2008
I have not seen melissa(melissa919) since the vegas meetup in april 2008. i just got back from LA. I wanted to hang out with her. we decided to have bbq here. she said it was very good bbq from TN. i wanted to check it out.

this is a CA company. i have never been to the "district" near the green valley ranch casino in henderson.

This is the only location in vegas. if you live in CA, here are the locations, long beach, brea, torrance, rancho cucamonga, lake forest, rocklin, tustin and tempe in AZ.

when i go to a new BBQ spot, i order a BBQ brisket or tri tip sandwich. no use to spend $25 on ribs and it SUCKS :P

WOWEEEE!!!!! my BBQ brisket was so moist and flavorful that it melted in my mouth. i will def come back here for the ribs and such.

they also give you each a biscuit with apple butter. YUMMY :)

BEFORE YOU LEAVE GRAB SOME TOOSTIE ROLL LOLLIPOPS ON THE WAY OUT :)
BBQ BRISKET SANDWICH
BBQ CHICKEN
CRUMBLY BISCUIT WITH APPLE BUTTER
mellemel8 says:
thanks :) yeah i want to try the ribs next :)
Posted on: May 21, 2008