Lucero Olive Oil

Lucero Olive Oil - exterior sign

Lucero Olive Oil Napa Reviews

moviegal226 moviegal…
Lovely Local Olive Oil Gourmet Shop Jan 13, 2015
Believe the hype: this store is as awesome as everyone says. The olive oil here is top quality and there are so many different varieties that you are sure to find something you like. Yes, there are the prerequisite flavored / infused oils and balsamic vinegars (I'm not a fan), but Lucero also stocks fantastic pure oils with diverse flavor profiles (spicy, grassy, mild, etc.).

As a home chef, it's super important to me to find the absolutely perfect olive oil for my dishes and it's critical that I'm able to sample before I buy. At some olive oil shops, they offer free samples but make you feel all weird about trying a lot of the oils. Not here. The friendly girl working during my visit instantly engaged me and encouraged me to sample any and everything in the store. She was just the right amount of "hands-off" and didn't stand around staring while I sampled oil after oil. If you routinely shop at specialty oil stores like this, you know exactly what I'm talking about!

They also carry some delicious mustards and olive tapenades (and yep, you are welcome to try those too).

Since this shop is in downtown Napa, parking can be difficult. Try going at "off" times to avoid circling and jockeying for a coveted spot on the street. It's obvious this place has fans that are locals but also welcomes tourists with open arms.

I love this store because you can enjoy shopping here no matter if you are a serious olive oil connoisseur or just a beginner! Its friendly environment makes it great for everybody. There are some nice gift sets for sale too, which make great souvenirs from the Napa Valley. Who doesn't love a gift you can eat?
exterior sign