Lubo Wine Tasting Room

www.lubowines.com - (757) 216-2900

Lubo Wine Tasting Room Virginia Beach Reviews

bellasusanna bellasus…
Oct 22, 2007
Visiting Va Beach? Enjoy Wine & Beer? ...Visit Lubo's!

A great wine bar where you can sit back relax and enjoy a great glass of wine or if you prefer, an international beer in an unpretentious environment . You can also buy bottle of wine, beer, cheese, pasta and more!!

I go for the wine 1st, the food, and chatting with the owners, Lou & Dave & the rest of the staff. I've yet to have a bad time and each friend I brought along rave as well. Each visit I try a new cheese board and I always try to save room for a Portobella pizza - literally a large portobella mushroom cap replaces the "normal" bread crust and it's incredible!

The selection of wines are unique & eclectic. One thing LUBO's does quite wonderfully are their events, they're fun and educational - Taste new wines each Tuesday and or try new wines from a specific winery at their monthly event. So if you're in Va Beach, love wines & beer but hate the bourgeois attitude or environment...try LUBO's I think you will enjoy it!
smhirsch says:
When I'm there in May, maybe I'll take a trip to Lubo's...and I think my dad would like the Portobello pizza.
Posted on: Oct 23, 2007