Lubię To

Lubię To - menu

Lubię To Warsaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
I Like It Jan 29, 2016
Lubie to (I like it) is a restaurant and a bar in one. It is located in the heart of the city, next to the entrance to the Zlote Tarasy (Golden Terraces) Shopping Mall. The restaurant has two floors and an outdoor terrace. The interior looks fine, but is not memorable. On the first level you will find tables and high bar chairs. The upper floor is much more intimate. Few comfy sofas and few regular tables can be found here. The beer garden is open only during the warm months. However, its location next to the busy passage to the shopping mall doesn’t make from it a nice place. Not a big pleasure to eat when everyone look on what you have on your plate.

This place offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks all day long. For me it is one of the best places to grab breakfast. The prices aren’t high and the portions of served food are just about right. Personally, I love fried eggs with bacon served in Lubie To. I like also frankfurters. They have a huge choice of pasta here. For now, I have tried only gnocchi. They were delicious!

From drinks I had only a lemonade here which was quite good. They add a lot of ice into it, and I prefer to have lemonade, not frozen water. Once I had a beer here. I wanted to try something new and I asked them to add a banana syrup to it. It was a huge mistake. A banana flavour doesn’t match beer!
The entrance is on the right side
lemonade
EmyG says:
No idea....
Posted on: Feb 07, 2016
Ils1976 says:
a banana and beer ... what were you thinking ??? :)
Posted on: Feb 07, 2016