Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Perfect Hostel Closed to Shopping Centers Mar 24, 2013
I've got information about this hostel from a TB. We would attend a wedding at Jim Thomson House and this hostel is very closed to it.

I booked a bed at Lub d Bangkok Siloam by mistake because I didn't know that there are two Lub d hostels. But, the staff is very kind and allow me to change it only by requesting it via email. Yes, I had to pay the difference because the price at Siam is more than at Siloam.

The first time I saw the hostel building, I liked it straight away. The design is fun and young. The front area is a seating area. It is large enough but I didn't have a change to sit there because I was busy roaming around or hiding in the room because it was very hot during the day that time.

The lobby is integrated with computer area and dining area. It is compact and comfortable.

I booked a bed at female dorm. To enter the area we need the card to unlock the door. It is on the ground floor. But, guests can go freely to mix dorm upstairs.

I could say that I was satisfied with the room. The bed is comfortable and there is enough space to put my stuff around the bed. My problem is only the light is not light enough for me and I found a difficulty in climbing to my bed at the top. Not because of the ladder, but because of me. I was too lazy :D

The bathroom is spacious. There is enough space for us to use the basin and keep our bath stuff. The mirror is also big enough for me to prepare for the wedding.

There is also laundry area that has a big table and benches. They allowed me to borrow their iron to straighten my wrinkled skirt.

I found something unique in the laundry area. There are three small vending machines. The first one is for detergent. Of course, it is laundry area. The second is for sanitary napkin. Of course, it is very important for women. The third is for ..... take a guess ..... CONDOM!!! :D

The location of the hostel is very convenient. You can get Thai Tea and street food along the street. The shopping centers are very closed for you to buy souvenirs or cloths.

I will stay here again for sure when I come back to Bangkok.
The seating area in front of the h…
The sign at the front.
Lobby, dining, and computer area, …
AV room.