Lovin' Spoonfuls

2990 N. Campbell St. Suite 120, Tucson, AZ, USA

Lovin' Spoonfuls Tucson Reviews

crazychica87 crazychi…
Jun 19, 2007
Situated amidst other more well-known good-eats spots such as Sauce, Wild Noodles, and Jamba Juice, Lovin' Spoonfuls is a neatly tucked away, hidden treasure trove of delectable vegetarian food.

I've been to Lovin Spoonfuls 3 times now, and each time my meal has been excellent! Not only is the food delicious and healthy, but the service is wonderful and the food comes out very quickly. The burgers are delicious, especially the Route 66. For lunch, you can't beat one of their burgers with fries (fried in canola oil and not animal lard, or whatever else McDonalds uses today). Of course, you want to stay completely healthy, try one of their amazing salads-- my friend got the regular side salad along with her 'meat'loaf and could nearly make a meal out of the salad alone!

Breakfast is yummo (to quote Rachael Ray) as well. If you're up and around before 11, try the Spinach-Mushroom scramble, which my friend couldn't stop raving about. I had the Southwestern Burrito, which has just enough spice to wake me up for the day without having to chug water!

At dinner time, your possibilities are endless. As I've said, the mock meatloaf, called the Pine Loaf, is exceptional. My friend, a former meat eater, said it tasted just like her Mom's homemade meatloaf. The Old Italian Lasagna is also very tasty, though I too was full with just the side salad by the time I started my 'official' dinner!

Prices are basically similiar no matter what the time of day-- breakfast is from 5-8 bucks, lunch from 7-8, and dinner anywhere from 7-10. For menu and prices, check out http://www.lovinspoonfuls.com/
LillyOnTheMove says:
I haven't ever heard of this place... It sounds great! I will have to swing by sometime!
Posted on: Jul 17, 2007