Lovely Lanta Resort

Check Koh Lanta Hotel Deals

Lovely Lanta Resort Koh Lanta Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Friendly staff and great facilities Nov 28, 2015
From the moment we checked in we were made to feel really welcome at Lovely Lanta Resort by the staff. They gave us bottled water so we did not have to go straight out to the shops. This was the first place we had stayed which had a full sized wardrobe and a fridge, which was very welcome indeed for keeping our water nice and cold.

The twin room had two queensize beds. Our only complaint was that the beds were pretty hard, but the sheets (and the room in fact) were spotlessly clean. We stayed 4 nights and the staff completely cleaned the room after 2 days and changed the towels and sheets.

The resort was very quiet as it was off the main road down a little dirt track. This was great for the 'getting away from it all' but I was a little scared that night I walked back from the beach on my own when my friend was ill as it is not that well lit. That said, the whole resort area of Long Beach felt very safe so I probably need not have worried.

I would recommend this as a place to stay for the friendliness of staff, the quality and size of the room and the value for money, as it was not very much at all probably less than £5 each per night.
RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Nov 28, 2015
Lovely Lanta was excellent value for money and probably one of the nicest places I stayed during my trip in Asia. All rooms were individual bungalows and were massive! We had a twin room and both single beds were bigger than average. We also had a decent bathroom, a wardrobe, even a fridge. Not many places I've stayed in Asia had the last two facilities so makes all the differences. It was a bit off the strip and nice and quiet but still close enough (10 minute walk) to the beautiful beach.

Check Koh Lanta Hotel Deals