Loveless Cafe

www.lovelesscafe.com - (615) 646-9700

Loveless Cafe Nashville Reviews

HuBison HuBison
An entire campus of stuff! Jun 19, 2011
We stopped at the Loveless Cafe based on someone else's recommendation to see their hams and jams and to get a small bite to eat. It's actually a small campus with a store, a resturant, a small hotel and 2 other buildings. I had the GREATEST BBQ pulled pork sandwich and some ok mac and cheese. My friend was disappointed by her fried chicken, for which Loveless claims their are known for. However, we dubbed Loveless Cafe the Ben's Chili Bowl of the south (you just have to stop by). I thoroughly enjoyed my pulled pork and am now a huge fan.

It is located on Highway 100 in Nashville Tennessee at the Northern Terminus of the Natchez Trace Parkway. The Loveless Cafe remains unchanged in the quaint country charm and good cooking that has made it a landmark in the South since its doors opened over half a century ago, but I have talked about it since my return to DC and no one has ever heard of it so it must be a Southern thing.

It is a nationally acclaimed restaurant that is frequented by celebrities, world travelers and local appetites alike-they have pictures all over the wall of their acclaimed visitors. It boasts to serve up award-winning country ham and red eye gravy, real Southern-fried chicken, and Nashville's favorite scratch biscuits with homemade preserves cooked right in the kitchen. The Loveless Cafe and its campus have been in the Gourmet Magazine, Bon Appetit to the U.S. News and World Report, CBS Television, and People Magazine.

It's good to stop by and visit, but the fried chicken was bland and the macaroni was swimming in the cheese. Try the pulled pork and I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Gonna hafta eat my pulled pork in …

Check Nashville Hotel Deals