Louisiana Boardwalk

Bossier City, Louisiana

Louisiana Boardwalk Bossier City Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
A good option for shopping Jun 27, 2009
The Louisiana boardwalk is an open mall by the Red River in Bossier City, Louisiana. There are many stores of clothing, shoes, perfumes and everything you would find in a regular mall. If you like shopping and the day is not too hot or humid to be outside, this is a good place to go.

They also have a movie theater and a big Bass Pro shop for those who love hunting and fishing.

There's a number of restaurants of different specialities on the River Side. Sometimes there are outdoor events also.

The prices of most of the stores are really affordable. I'm not really a guy who likes shopping, that's why I gave it only 3 stars. I usually buy the first thing I like since I hate spending time in stores. But I have always found nice things to buy in the stores of the Boardwalk.

I think it is a fun experience if you are ever in Shreveport/Bossier City.
Arriving to the Boardwalk
montecarlostar says:
Sure Britt, no problem! Cheers!
Posted on: Jun 28, 2009
williamsworld says:
I will email the other photos when I get some new batteries. Sorry, buddy.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Louisiana Boardwalk

Meet up with Britt at the Louisiana Boardwalk!
I have met several great friends over here in Travbuddy, but this was going to be the first real life experience with someone from the website. Britt and I both live 1-hr away from Shreveport/Bossier… I have met several great friends over here in Travbuddy, but this was going to be the first real life…

Check Bossier City Hotel Deals