LouAnn's Restaurant

625 4th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN, USA

LouAnn's Restaurant Minneapolis Reviews

vulindlela vulindle…
A great find Dec 18, 2011
We arrived into downtown Minneapolis at around 8am and so we had two hours until we could enter the football stadium.

We were hungry and it was cold outside so we needed to find a place to hang out for a bit.

I doubted we would find anything, being downtown on a Sunday morning.

That is when we spotted LouAnn's!

We took a look at the menu and saw that it was in our price range and so we went in to eat.

The first thing I noticed was the friendliness that you would expect in the Midwest.

Everything on the menu sounded good but I chose the two eggs with bacon and wheat toast. It was presentd well and tasted great! I had coffee to drink and they were constantly there to refill my cup.

My meal and drink were around $8.

The restaurant was clean and roomy and had good views of the downtown streets. It was also decorated nicely.

It seemed to be well liked by the locals and it was a perfect place to hang out before the Vikings game.

I did not get any photos because I never remember to do that for my TB reviews, lol!

I would definitely eat at LouAnn's again if I am in Minneapolis.
Africancrab says:
That was one of my big shocks when I moved to the US, free refills!! Nice review.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2011
vulindlela says:
I always forget to get review photos.....lol!
Posted on: Dec 20, 2011
X_Drive says:
If you ever post pictures of tghe Vikings game, you are in deep trouble. You should always carry your camera!!! :D
Posted on: Dec 19, 2011