Lou Malnati's Pizzeria

(847) 985-1525

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria Schaumburg Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
Is Chicago Pizza All that it's cracked up to be? Nov 15, 2011
So as soon as I landed in Chicago, I was on a mission to stuff my face with some deep-dish pizza to see if there is even any real competition against Brooklyn pizza. I looked online to see what restaurant would be open around 10:30 PM and that was supposed to have amazing Chicago Pizza. Lou Malnati’s came up in many reviews as having some of Chicago’s best pizza, so we headed over.

First, we’re starving, so we order the Buffalo wings…and some glasses of Jack Daniels. The wings were…okay. Actually, they were a bit cold. Then we get ready to order our Pizzas. the individual pie was 6”, which in our minds seemed small…so we each ordered a 9” pie. Mine was half plain and half spinach, garlic, and onion mix. Also ordered it with Lou’s special Butter crust.

I have to admit, the pie was pretty fantastic. It was cheesy, saucy, and the crust was so flavorful. It was way more than I could eat…could only get through half of it. I underestimated the “deep-dish” part of it.

But I have to say…there’s nothing like folding a greasy slice of Brooklyn pizza. No knives and forks needed here.
Chicago Deep Dish
anupa_rk anupa_rk
When in Chicago, have pizza the Chicago way at Lou Malnati's! Aug 10, 2010
Chicago's deep dish pizza is already as famous as it can get. But the trouble is, finding the real taste.. the original deep dish. There are a dozen deep dish pizza joints in the Chicago area. And while I am not really sure about what makes a Pizza perfect, I do know that Lou Malnati's seems to have got it right.

Located at several locations all over the Chicagoland area, Lou Malnati's is a family owned Pizzeria that specialises in the deep dish pizza.

I first heard of Lou Malnati's being mentioned at work. And all the fab reviews that I heard made me eager to try out this brand of deep dish pizza as well. I had been to a few another Pizza joints in Chicago, so I had a fair idea of what to expect.

So on a Saturday morning, we called Lou Malnati's and asked them if we could have a regular deep dish cheese pizza delivered to our home.

They have a standard 1 hour delivery time that they inform you of, but in my experience they have always delivered within 40 minutes or so.

And the Pizzas are always steaming hot and delicious!

From the plain and simple cheese pizza, to the more elaborate "Lou", this place serves it all. You can also opt to have a "buttercrust" on you Pizza as opposed to the regular crust.

They also have a range of Pastas and Sandwiches for those in the group who crave something other than Pizza. And of course, there are the salads and the deserts as well.

So give it a try and see if this deep dish pizza joint gets you hooked on or not!

Check Schaumburg Hotel Deals