Lotte Hotel Seoul

Lotte Hotel Seoul Rates and Deals

Lotte Hotel Seoul Reviews

rhyme rhyme
Good to stay for biz trip Mar 04, 2011
It is located in the centro shopping area and easy to access by pulic transportation (bus and metro both). Before renovation, it seemed overcharged to the small and dim room but now it is very modern and spacious with good night view. It costed me about 250$ per night and good to stay if your company pay!
divadownunder divadown…
Great Seoul dowtown hotel Dec 28, 2009
Lotte Hotel is centrally located in Seoul's main business district. Quite a well known hotel so there was no trouble telling the taxi driver where to go. In fact, I also found out that the airport limousine bus from and to Incheon International stops in front of the hotel. I took advantage of this to catch my flight back to Taipei, what a bargain! I paid 14,000 Won instead of the usual 100,000 Won or so for a cab.

The lobby is grand, not to mention the beautiful Christmas decorations. Even though it’s quite a large hotel, checking in (and out) was speedy. I had a room in the new wing and was escorted for check in on the 13th floor.

The room is modern, luxurious and comfortable with great views and amenities you would expect of a hotel in its class, LCD TV, DVD, fridge, kettle, hair dryer etc including a cell phone that can be used during your stay and a heated toilet with temperature control. The bathroom is large with separate tub and shower area.

Breakfast buffet is extensive with Asian and Western choices available. Nevertheless, during my stay I couldn’t resist wandering through the food halls in Lotte Dept Store for some yummy snacks. There is also a very nice pub on the lower ground floor.

What I loved most about this hotel is its location. Public transportation is readily accessible, taxi, bus, subway (closest station being City Hall, minutes on foot). Nearby attractions include the City Hall and Deoksugung Palace, which is one of the five grand palaces in Seoul. For shopaholics, it is only a stroll away to the lively Myeongdong shopping strip, Lotte and Shinsegae department stores as well as the Namdaemun market. In fact it has an underground passage to the adjacent shopping centers, Lotte department store and Avenue L.

What blows is the broadband connection which is charged at 8,000 Won an hour or 20,000 Won per 24 hours!

The staff service was excellent, they are very attentive. For example when I ask for a taxi which was always available day or night, I didn’t even need to ask them to write the place I wanted to go to in Korean, they actually walk me to the awaiting car and explain everything to the driver.

Overall, a very nice hotel, great service and would definitely come back again!
comfy bed
bath tub

Lotte Hotel Seoul Overview

The Lotte Hotel Seoul is located in downtown Seoul. The hotel is within 10 minutes of all the major downtown corporate destinations as well as the cultural attractions. The Lotte Hotel Seoul is 60 miles from the Incheon International airport, while the Ulchiro metro station provides local access just minutes from the hotel.

There are 1479 room at the Lotte Hotel Seoul. Rooms have individualized climate control, wireless Internet access, safe box, radio alarm clock, coffee and tea making equipment, and workspace. En-suite bathrooms have separate shower and tub facilities as well as hair dryers.

The Lotte Hotel Seoul is one of the largest hotels in the country, and has contemporary décor that was last updated in 2007. The hotel does nothing on a small scale—there are 16 restaurants and bars for guests to choose from during their stay. There are 15 meeting rooms, as well as a club floor for business guests. For relaxation, the hotel offers extensive health and wellness facilities, including a full service spa.

Lotte Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Lotte Hotel Seoul

Day 17: Seoul, visit the DMZ
At 6:00am I woke by the sound of my alarm. I had to get up this early, as I had booked a tour to visit the DMZ. One of the highlights of my stay in Seoul. I ate my breakfast, which I had bought the n…Seoul. We were supposed to be back at 3:30pm at the Lotte Hotel, but we arrived back there…
A whole lot of Seoul.
Steve and I had a huge day in Seoul today. Enormous! We both woke early and enjoyed a gourmet breakfast of French bread and peanut butter in the room. Then we headed to the Sofitel fitness room, whic…Lotte is a big player in Seoul, apparently -- they have stores, hotels, and their name is plastered everywhere. The store…

Check Lotte Hotel Rates and Deals