Lotte City Hotel Mapo

Lotte City Hotel Mapo Rates and Deals

Lotte City Hotel Mapo Seoul Reviews

belle85 belle85
Hotel with a business style Jul 09, 2011
I wrote a similar entry about this hotel before in another website. The staff were courteous and not helpful; I arrived at the hotel early in the morning and check in time was at 2pm. I was told that the check in time was at 2pm upon checking in. I arrived at 8am in the morning. I waited for 4 hours until I was checked in. I was given a room with internet access. The bathroom flood when I had my shower. I requested for a change, I got my room the following morning. Hotel rooms are clean and styled.

Lotte City Hotel Mapo Overview

The hotel is located in the downtown area. Guests who stay at the hotel will be able to find places in the area to shop and dine. They will also be able to find museums and historic sites, as well as places to enjoy the nightlife. Guests will find that the airport is only 20 km from the Lotte City Hotel Mapo Seoul. The area has many types of public transportation, such as buses, that can take guests to the airport and to other areas that they want to visit. Some attractions are within walking distance.

The Lotte City Hotel Mapo Seoul offers spacious rooms. Some of the amenities available in the rooms include complimentary Internet access, heating and air conditioning, and satellite TV.

Guests traveling on business will be able to use the onsite business center, which has fax machines, copiers, and printers. The Lotte City Hotel Mapo Seoul offers an onsite gym where guests can work out, and a swimming pool. They will be able to dine at the onsite restaurant, which serves a variety of dishes.

Lotte City Hotel Mapo Amenities

• Laptop
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes