TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 690,949 travelers just like you!

LostInSpace2010
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Maria
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Location: Sydney, Australia
Join Date: December 25, 2009
Contributions: LostInSpace2010 has written about 7 places, shared 665 photos, left 760 comments, and smiled 11,691 times.
Interested in: meeting other people to travel with
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Most Memorable Travel Experience
There are many wonders everywhere and it's hard to tell which is my favorite. I enjoyed every single travel I had, it is truly amazing to have a chance to travel!
*Australia -
A few years ago I've been to the Great Keppel Island in Queensland. When I was returning back to the hotel after the late night party I was attacked by a bunch of possums. They were the size of large cats and they were aiming for the pear I held in my hand. So they climbed me up and stole it! Geez, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh! =)
*Egypt -
Unexpectedly for a couple days I had to stay in a small family-operated hotel in the middle of Sahara desert, it was really nice and simple place. But at night it was practically impossible to sleep because of the mosquito's buzzing so I had to take night walks and was shocked to discover that the stars there looked very close and they were all in different colors, that was breathtaking experience.
Japan. Oh, Japan! My dream, my passion, my obsession, my everything. =) Somehow I managed to get seriously lost there a few times, that was frightening (a little) =) but at the same time I saw lots of unbelievably stunning places I couldn't even imagine, so sometimes to find yourself lost is not a bad idea after all =)
Profile
I'm an easy going, active and friendly person. I traveled a lot but have been busy for a few years so it's time to revive an old passion =)
In the recent years I wasn't very much active, but still had time to drop by here and there. Singapore, Thailand, Japan to name a few. I'd love to travel more but it takes time to plan and find exquisite places. I try hard but fail miserably. Good travbuddy with similar interest is a plus of course. So, let's say, I'm kinda in a process of planning a new adventure...
spocklogic says:
:) happy birthday, Maria
Posted on: Jul 13, 2014

LostInSpace2010's Travel Blogs

Apr 08, 2010 – Apr 15, 2010
My long awaited one-week-trip to Japan, visiting Tokyo and Kyoto plus whereabouts.
Overview 10,159 words 649 67 404
This blog was featured on Wednesday August 4th, 2010
Jenolan Caves, NSW, Australia
Jan 20, 2007 – Jan 21, 2007
A couple years ago I had a chance to visit Jenolan Caves. It is about 5 hours drive from Sydney. There are 10 magnificent show …
Overview 0 words 11 10 44