Lost Souls Alley

+48 666 986 069

Lost Souls Alley Krakow Reviews

Bojasem Bojasem
cool Jun 19, 2016
This attraction is very good. it is complex between scary & finding obejects by thinking & concetrating . we were 5 me & two british couples.

location in Floriańska just few meters from main square ofkrakow

The ticket fee is 20 Zolty.

it is relay thrilling attraction & Absolutely amazing & i think it cool experince.

this attraction for adult & you must bee min 3 persons to enter.

But the fun doesn't start until you get inside. I won't spoil the fun, but YOU WILL BE TERRIFIED.
MargoS9644 MargoS96…
A great time at Lost Souls Alley Nov 01, 2016
We read about this haunted house on the internet and decided to take a look. It was a little bit hard to find since you first have to walk into a little alley but the students, who spoke good english, immidiately new that we were in the right place. There was no line, it was not very crowdy and buying tickets was no problem. We had to wait a couple of minutes for others to make the group complete. Going into the haunted house you had different rooms and in each room you had to find a lock and a code to be able to go into the next one. It was very fun and a great way to work together as a group and communicate with strangers. As a haunted house lover, I would say it was scary, but not terrifying. Everything was well organised and I definitely enjoyed it.

Check Krakow Hotel Deals