Lost Lake Woods Club

4243 Lost Lake Trail, Lincoln, MI, USA

Lost Lake Woods Club Lincoln Reviews

traveler traveler
Up North Get Away. Aug 06, 2011
This place is beautiful. We have been taking family vacations here since I was a child. We always have a lot of fun. Love taking bike rides, hiking in the woods, and taking the canoe out on the lake. The golf course is a nice place to have a day away from the kids. You never really have to worry about them going off alone here. They have a restaurant on site, which is convenient. Pretty good food, I recommend getting the walleye. Wonderful! I am very sad, and disappointed; however, that my favorite staff members no longer work in the dining room. Since losing them, the service has gone downhill a lot. It was always something special, they made you feel at home, they were truly part of the experience. It was like you grew up with them. Anyway, this summer trip was a lot of fun. Can't wait for next year!
nik2blessed nik2bles…
Lost Lake Woods Club Jul 08, 2008
One heck of a trip to get there but if you are from Michigan you already have that advantage. When you plan your trip make sure you contact the club first for reservations and plenty of gas in your vehicle. I don't recall seeing an gas station for 25 miles. The peace you will expierence is phenominal, and just pure serenity for anyone. Depending on what you like to do, there are several activities you may find. From Golfing, Running & Walking, Byclying, Horse Riding, Tanning by Beach front, deer watching, and etc. This past weekend that I went I saw the Lost Lake Woods parade for the 4th of July. Which happened to be well planned out and enjoyable. There even was an awesome show of fireworks for all ages to see and great timing too. I recommend this place to anyone but being a member is one thing verses staying for vacation. You decide but I know it definitely won't be the last of me there.
The entrance of Lost Lake Woods