Los Portales Taquerias

Los Portales Taquerias - Nachos and a taco

Los Portales Taquerias Newark Reviews

RacquelT127 RacquelT…
Jan 21, 2008
I love Mexican food. Los Portales Taquerias is a little place in the heart of Newark. I've been eating here for the last couple of years. I enjoy every single thing that I order. Nachos delicious, tacos delicious, burritos delicious, quesadillas c'mon now can you guess.. yup delicious.

The Los Portales staff are very friendly and smiley. They always have a smile on their face when I come in to order. There's nothing better than friendly people who are kind and welcoming.

They have recently remodeled the place. They expanded their restaurant. Looks great, the colors are magnificent matched brilliant orange and pretty burgundy. Such a nice atmosphere. They have a Spanish radio station playing throughout the restaurant. They also have two widescreen flat panel televisions mounted to the eastern portion of the restaurant. I couldn't hear the movie that was playing because of the radio but I've been to eat here during the day time once and I was able to hear the movie playing. Pretty nice to be able to watch a movie or listen to pretty music (I don't understand Spanish but I can pick up on some words =) ).
Tessagirl23 says:
OMG, My brothers frequently go here haha :) I agree with you, their food is very good just hold the spice for me.
Posted on: Jan 23, 2008