Los Pilones Cantina Mexico

Los Pilones Cantina Mexico - selection of tequila

Los Pilones Cantina Mexico Amsterdam Reviews

LeighBR LeighBR
Comida Mexicana Autentica en Amsterdam Jul 10, 2008
We stumbled across this restaurant one late afternoon while wandering around Amsterdam in December of 2006. Immediately upon entering I could tell that this place would serve authentic mexican food. We weren't disappointed. If you like mexican food, I think that this is the best restaurant you'll find in Amsterdam. The owner is from Mexico and was very nice. The atmosphere and decor recall scenes you'd see and experience in Mexico. Bright colours and mascaras/idolos were in abundance. It's clean and the prices are reasonable. I ordered enchiladas de mole y estaban bien deliciosas. The selection of tequila is probably the largest you'll find in any restaurant in the Netherlands. We returned once more before we left because we enjoyed it so much. I would recommend this restaurant highly to anyone that likes authentic mexican food.
in the restaurant
selection of tequila
aztec inspired
la virgen
berichtjess says:
You are so right about this restaurant. It is in fact the only place I go in Amsterdam for Mexican food. They have now opened a 2nd restaurant in one of the most 'gezellige' (sociable, cozy) neighborhoods of Amsterdam 'De Jordaan'. 1e Anjeliersdwarsstraat 6. I haven't been there yet but will surely visit it very soon.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2008