Los Niños Hotel

Check Cusco Hotel Deals

Los Niños Hotel Cusco Reviews

Immers Immers
Hotel that gives you a good feeling May 12, 2011
The owners are Dutch, which gives it an advantage because the speak good English. It's nice that they work with orphans and give them a better life. It's just a great idea, and apparently it works.

they really appreciate it if you bring a small toy, or stuffed animal or such from your home country. Nothing to big, They give it to the kids for their birthday.

I had a Bert & Ernie watch and they said: Shit we have to think of a competition or something because the one who gets this is going to jump through the roof.

But back to the hotel, it's nice and clean. The people are nice so certainly a good value for your money.

When I'm going back to Peru I will certainly visit again.
travelingforlife travelin…
Feb 11, 2010
This Hotel was quite high end compared to a lot of the couch surfing I had done and wonderful hostels i had stayed in. There was a nice lobby area where i checked in. I was lead to my room and immediately took on the shimmering light on the side of my check that gave me a warmth about the place. I was standing in a Spanish Colonial style square with an beautiful water fountain in the middle. The rooms surounded the square. I looked the room and it basically to me looked like a nice European style quant room with proper amenities to live. This place definitely wasn't like an American five Star resort but comfortable. lol

I met some really eclectic people in the lounge area... Since the altitude is high in Cusco my aim was to keep warm. Luckily in the lounge area where they had a Fine dining area i found a fireplace to snuggle to for warmth. I was talking with a girl from San Francisco, CA and Ordered up a delicious Tuna Sandwich with fruit. It was so good i decided to get another. Made my mouth happy : ) I kept adding wood to the fireplace to keep it going and keep the heat up. I swear I was cold-blooded. LOL

The people in the kitchen knew how to make decent food and all of the staff was kind. My beds where made everyday i left to come back.

It was 20 dollars to stay per night. I would def come back again sometime when in Cusco, After all i LOVE this city. The staff was also friendly and help full when i wanted to know something about downtown. They even held my large back packing bag for me in the Safe keep area until i returned from my adventure to Manchu Pichu. Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for more from Travelingforlife! IF you have any questions feel free to add me or drop a mail. ~TFL~
williamsworld says:
The staff is always what makes it worth it.
Posted on: Aug 24, 2010
peterveenstra petervee…
Hotel with charity Sep 06, 2008
Los Ninos Hotel is founded by a Dutch woman with the intention to help streetchildren of Cuzco. All the profit of the hotel is allocated to helping streetchildren. Please see the website. Hotel is looking very nice in orginal colonial atmosphere. Clean and good service.

Check Cusco Hotel Deals