Los Nardos

(07) 8632985

Los Nardos Havana Reviews

Chokk Chokk
“High ambitions but failed” Mar 31, 2016
Let me say that most of the things that they did in Los Nardos was good or excellent, especially the service, but where they failed for me was the most important; the food. My friend on the other hand was very satisfied with his dishes but I was not. I ordered a shrimp cocktail as a starter but some of the shrimps very frozen which completely turned me off. As my second dish I had chosen grilled spears of fish and seafood and here some of the items had been burnt but some parts were really tasty. Otherwise I liked the place; there were almost a waiter for each function, their drinks were good.

From outside it looked like nothing, but after being guided into a dark room where it took some minutes to get the eyes used we found ourself in a nice looking restaurant. The interior was quite classy but I still wonder why the whole place was so dark. I think it took 20 minutes to get the eyes use to the light. The restaurant was quite popular and there were always people queuing up to get in.

It was a nice experience but to me they failed.
Starter
Apetizer
My starter with the frozen shrimps
Stephanos666 Stephano…
Portions big enough to share. Dec 11, 2012
I visited here twice on my 2 week trip around cuba. Both times they were very busy and we had to wait for about 15 mins to get a table. Both occasions I had the grilled pork steak with melted cheese. the first time I couldn't finish it. the 2nd time after learning my lesson I shared the meal with a fellow traveler. Even the Dessert Portions were Huge. I had a brownie first time round and deep fried Ice cream the 2nd time. Both Delicious. Food was well cooked and very tasty. We had a table of 6 people and every single person enjoyed their meal.

But the waiters did bring us out bread and then proceeded to pour us bottled water they brought out neither of which we asked for and weren't told we would be charged for. Not too expensive so no big deal really.

So if you don't want to pay for the bread then just tell them at the start that you don't want it. But I would definitely recommend this restaurant. waiting time for food wasn't too long either compared to other places I visited in Cuba.

Check Havana Hotel Deals