Los Locos

+48 74 868 02 74

Los Locos Polanica-Zdroj Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Los Locos Nov 17, 2015
I visited Polanica-Zdrój after the so-called season, so many restaurants were already closed. But Los Locos was open. The restaurant is located in the main building of the city – in Pieniawa Wielka (which is a spa house). The restaurant has own beer garden from which one can have an awesome view of the park and the pretty fountain.

Los Locos in a Mexican restaurant. It serves very tasty dishes. As funny as it sounds, not all of them are Mexican. Those who do not like Mexican food will find something for themselves as well. Just like my mum. I ordered Hungarian potato pancake which was delicious and huge! Half of my portion would fill my stomach. They serve also delicious tea in a small teapot. I made 3 tea from it. But as I love tea (I’m Slavic after all and all people know that we, Slavs, adore tea!) I had no problem with finishing all 3 tea.

The price are reasonable.
beer garden
cosy interior
too cold to sit outside
Ils1976 says:
maybe that's better anyway ... seeing all the food pictures make go hungry again! :D
EmyG says:
I dont like food pics flooding my profile :p i add drinks and desserts pics only ;) mostly desserts :p
Ils1976 says:
I love Mexican food, luckily you didn't add food pictures coz otherwise I was drooling here! :)

Check Polanica-Zdroj Hotel Deals