Los Llanos Sercotel

Los Llanos Sercotel Rates and Deals

Los Llanos Sercotel Albacete Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A really nice hotel Mar 15, 2013
It was my first time in Albacete and as some of my Spanish friends said to me, “what were you doing there?” The fact was that it was because I had never been there before and that was enough for me. I had looked at hotels and had decided that Hotel los Llanos, Sercotel, would be a good place judged on quality and price. We drove into the city center and found a sunny, vibrant city and much more lively than I had imagined. Given the time of year it was really warm and seeing people walking around in a t-shirt was quite refreshing for a couple of Danes.

I had a problem to stop in front of the hotel, because of the traffic, so I just let my friend out to talk with the hotel reception about where to park the car. He went in and talked to the reception and found out that that the hotel had a garage around the corner. The parking was only 11 euro a night, which was quite fair, but I could never have found it without getting the information. Behind the hotel the was a narrow blind street with loads of parked cars and on the wall at the end we had to ring a bell in order to open a garage door. The hotels parking spaces were located on the second floor and there were not much light up there but what do you expect for 11 seconds.

We left the garage and went back to the hotel. The hotel looked more as an office building from the outside even little from inside as well. The woman in the reception was quite reserved and not that talkative even though I tried to make her smile, but at least she smiled when I took some of her bonbons. She quickly found the bookings and we were given a couple rooms on the second floor. The reception area was really nice and bright with nice sofas and the view towards to the street.

My room was really nice as it was bright and colorful room. There were windows in full size from floor to ceiling facing the main street outside and a nice large park. There were 2 large queen size beds with orange bedcovers and the bright colors just made me smile. The best part was almost the balcony facing the park, and a balcony is always giving a room fresh air, which is far from usual. Having a park in front of the hotel was really nice and gave the room good light. The room felt really spacious and there were a nice desk along the wall. The room had also a quite fast Wi-Fi but there was much more speed on it if you were sitting in lobby. The bathroom was nice as well as it was quite spacious and bright with new elements.

The hotel was not located in the center of Albacete but only some 500 meters from it. Anyway there are loads of bars and restaurants near the hotel as we found out as we left the hotel following the minor road that was around the corner of the hotel.
The room
The bathroom
The bathroom
The room

Los Llanos Sercotel Overview

Situated just outside the town centre this Albacete hotel is within a 10 minute walk to Museo Provincial de Albacete.

The Los Llanos Sercotel caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Other amenities available include conference room(s), a 24 hour reception and a sauna. Business facilities at the hotel include function rooms and a secretarial service. The hotel facilities include a business centre, a concierge and meeting rooms.

All rooms feature a private bathroom including a bathrobe and amenities. The rooms offer a safe, cable / satellite channels, a TV and include stunning views of the city and the park. Guests have the option of choosing a non-smoking room. Each room is equipped with independent heating, a mini bar and a telephone.

Los Llanos Sercotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Function Rooms
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes