Los Angeles

Los Angeles, California

Los Angeles Reviews

Sylvie1 Sylvie1
Dec 16, 2007
It's been a very long time since I've been there, but I can still remember a couple of things. There is this beach, very well known for it's beautiful painters and you can buy beautiful stuff there. In addition to being in Los Angeles, you should go and visit Hollywood. This is a very nice neighbourhood and you can see many things there. Also the universal park is much fun too see. The way you see Los Angeles in movies, is probably the way you will see it in real life, which is fun. Disneyland should be fun too. Most of all you can enjoy an oasis of beauty and nature. If you like to meet stars or well - known people, this is the place where you have to be. But I think that I speak for everyone who comes from there, that Los Angeles has more to offer than just celebrities.
jaypost says:
That is so true. There is more than just celebrities.
Posted on: Dec 17, 2007
festerwretch says:
My home for a bit over four years! :D
Posted on: Dec 16, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Los Angeles

Los Angeles February 2007
Hey!So, I got started. But I will post one article about LA after another. ThereĀ“s a lot to say and to show. So probably I will write about each day seperately.And I appologize in advance for the…Angeles is only the surviving rest of the first name of the Mexican founders. It was called El Pueblo De Nuestra Senora De La Reina De Los Angeles
Washington Boulevard - WE LOVE IT!! - I Love LA
  WASHINGTON BOULEVARD - WE LOVE IT - I LOVE LA   SATURDAY TRAVBUDDY MEETUP   Saturday evening, May 17, was a manic night in Marina Del Rey, California. At least 35 Trav…Los Angeles , CA 3.     http://www.travbuddy.com/angelbaby  Angel, West Hollywood…
Mexico/States 2007
Mexico/Los Angeles                               …Los Angeles it is amusing to see how much Los Angeles resembles Sim City , with its identikit…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals