Los Angeles Hotels

Browse 119 Los Angeles, California hotel reviews for 279 Los Angeles hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hollywood Hotels9.2 km
West Hollywood Hotels11.7 km
Pasadena Hotels14 km
Inglewood Hotels14.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Los Angeles Hotels and Deals

#1 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
williamsworld says: "The location of this hotel is fantastic, 5 mins walk from the walk of fame and s..."
$158
#2 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
Jrey1023 says: "This hotel was very modern, clean and the staff was SUPER nice. The bed was unb..."
#3 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
kat307 says: "I spent 5 nights at Jerry's Motel in May with my sister. The free parking was gr..."
#4 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
Fitnessguru729 says: "I recently traveled to Los Angeles for a bachelor party and stayed at the W Holl..."
$176
#5 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
moviegal226 says: "An absolutely beautiful downtown Los Angeles hotel in an old 1920s building. Fir..."
$157
#6 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
ikebana says: "The Redbury is a boutique hotel located at the famous Hollywood Vine. It's in ..."
$219
#7 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
parisak86 says: "This place is awesome. Located next to Hollywood and Highland which is a huge to..."
#8 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
Bergs says: "Arrived from Australia 4 hours before check-in time and that was no problem! The..."
$64
#9 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
Avi8tor says: "This is an excellent airport hotel in very close proximity to Los Angeles Intern..."
$88
#10 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
stevenguyen says: "The drinks here are amazing! They're a bit on the expensive side 20, but oh ..."
#11 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
TouristKingPin says: "The W Hotel in Westwood was an overall great experience for me. The hotel servic..."
$183
#12 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
ivog2000 says: "In need of a weekend away, I booked a night at Saharan Motor Hotel for me and my..."
$90
#13 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
melodyj says: "Call ahead to make sure there are no private partiesthe pool is only for hote..."
$222
#14 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
pearcetoyou says: "The Custom Hotel is located close to LAX. I got my room here through a Priceline..."
$87
#15 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
ElaineSchulz says: "This was out of the way and not close to anything. When the three of us turned ..."
$159
#16 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
Juliannacurtin says: "I was super nervous about staying here after reading many reivews about it, but ..."
$22
#17 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
kevinwhite says: "The Westin Bonaventure is a very unique hotel. The architect must have spent yea..."
$138
#18 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
nolan says: "I couldn't say much about this hotel since I didn't really get to stay long enou..."
#19 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
paperdoll says: "I was travelling with 3 other girls and we stayed at this hostel for 3 nights. A..."
#20 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
gius31 says: "After reading numerous reviews I decided on staying here based on reviews and p..."
$65
#21 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
Eric says: "Stayed at this hotel for one night for a mini-vacation away from "home." Trendie..."
#22 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
bigdan19024 says: "I travel into Downtown Los Angeles for work, and frequently stay overnight for c..."
$75
#23 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
misskatz82 says: "Stayed at this hotel during my stay in LA for my birthday. Found this hotel onli..."
$93
#24 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
benparis says: "Great location for the travelers flying through LAX. The proximity to the airpor..."
#25 of 279 hotels in Los Angeles
barindewar says: "Goede service, luxe kamers, lekkere bedden.. Wel veel vliegtuiglawaai.. duhh ..."
$99