Los Angeles Farmers Market

6333 West Third Street Los Angeles CA 90036-3154, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles Farmers Market Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Feb 24, 2007
"Meet me at 3rd and Fairfax".... No sweeter words do I know!!!  This is the saying for the Los Angeles Farmers Market (it also gives away the location, obviously).

Every year over Memorial Day Weekend, my best friend and I head to LA for the weekend, with a few key goals in mind; and one of the top ones is Saturday morning breakfast at the farmers market!!

Now, there are a TON of choices of things to eat here, and I often feel a little guilty that we don't try new things; but for us, it HAS to be The French Crepe Company!!!  This place, in the middle of the farmers market, makes what I believe to be the best crepes in the US.  LOVE IT!!!  There is both sweet and savory, and while both are fantastic, I have to recommend the turkey, swiss, and avacado.  But regardless of your taste, you can get it here!!

There are also a million different shops, and fruit and vegitable carts... a million options.  Make sure to take your parking ticket in with you to be validated.

There are way too many options at this place for me to tell you about, so go browse the website and see the list of places there - it will amaze you!!!

Enjoy your visit!!!
Amanda says:
You're so lucky to live there!! :-)
Posted on: Sep 11, 2006
stevenguyen says:
yeah i go there every once in a few months!
Posted on: Sep 11, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Los Angeles Farmers Market

First day in Maui: Farmer's Market, Settling In
The plane flight from LAX to Maui was pleasantly uneventful. We flew on American Airlines. Normally I'm not a fan of of AA, as I can't remember the last time I've had an on time flight with them or m…farmer's markets in Los Angeles, and we were expecting a bountiful harvest of exotic vegetables and alien…
Other Favorite Places.
Farmers Market (6333 W. 3rd)(Fairfax)(Cheap).  I love love love farmer's markets and this is the original one located at Third and Fairfax.  There are a ton of eateries in this place. … Farmers Market (6333 W. 3 rd )( Fairfax )(Cheap).   I love love love farmer's markets and this is the…
My Sunday Routine - Larchmont Village Farmer's Market
Gosh - recently I came to realize that I'm getting old and set in my ways!  Every Sunday morning, I make my breakfast and eat it while reading the Sunday paper.  Then I work out a little an…farmers' market.  It is literally one of my favorite things to do.  I'm so happy wandering around, looking in awe at the beautiful homes on Plymouth, Arden…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals