Los Abuelos

Check La Palma Hotel Deals

Los Abuelos La Palma Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Rural House on the Island of La Palma Oct 01, 2008
This is just fantastic! It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a very calm atmosphere. We arrived quite late at night and everything was dark, so we had no time to enjoy the location. Well, the only thing we saw at our arrival was a rabbit crossing the road!.

At 7am we got up and we discovered the most beautiful spot in the island! It is surrounded by trees, flowers, nature! And of course, a beautiful view over the sea. We had some orange trees in the front yard, so we picked up some and we ate them. My friends just left to get some breakfast and I decided to stay and ejoy the sunrise. And here I am, with my labtop sharing with you guys how fantastic this place is. Sometimes I think to myself I should be a tour guide, as everytime I see a nice spot I want to share it with everyone! ☺

The house is divided in two sides. In each side you have two bedrooms the living room/kitchen and a spaceous bathroom. Perfect for three people. By the way, in one of the rooms you have a queen bed and in the other room two twins. In the kitchen you find all the utensils you need to cook, you even have a microwaves.

Forget about connecting to the Internet. There is no coverage whatsover, so you are totally isolated from your business side (the dark side) ☺ In the garden you also find a beautiful swimmin-pool, althought today is too cold to go for a swim! Actually, I am wearing a jumper, so I recommend you to bring some warm clothes.

I highly recommend this place to anyone coming to La Pama. It is the place where you get the sense of what this Island is all about!

In order to book it you need to contact:

Asociación de Turismo Rural Isla Bonita. www.islabonita.es