Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!?

Lop Buri, Thailand
Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!? - They were literally everywhere!
Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!? - Crossing the street!
Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!? - Feeding Time.
Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!? - Baby monkey!
Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!? - Baby monkey!

Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!? Reviews

marjiew marjiew
Aug 17, 2007
Me and my friend stopped over in Lop Buri only for an hour, which was a good amount of time to spend there, but we wished we stayed at least the night. (We had to get the train back to BKK) The monkey's are hanging out mainly at a temple which is 5 minutes away from the train station. It's free to see them but it's like $1 for food if you want to feed them. They are crazy! They are seriously intimidating- they scared the hell out of me. One of them even jumped onto my backpack so be careful of your belongings!! They were also feeding them around 6pm so that's cool to see. They have little swing sets for them to play on to- this town loves their monkeys! Also there is plenty of accommodation and places to eat so I recommend spending at least a day there.
Feeding Time.
Baby monkey!
They were literally everywhere!

Related Travel Blogs About Lop Buri, Thailand - Infested with Monkeys!?

Lop Buri and its ruins infested with monkeys!
When I had read that there's a town on the way to Ayutthaya that is famous for its resident monkeys, I knew I had to make a pit stop. The town itself isn't very touristy, with only a handful of place…When I had read that there's a town on the way to Ayutthaya that is famous for its resident…

Compare Lopburi Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Lop Buri Map