Lonsdale Quay Market & Shops

(604) 985-6261

Lonsdale Quay Market & Shops Vancouver Reviews

jmh88 jmh88
Great Market Place... Yummy Food! May 15, 2011
Lonsdale Quay Market is great!!

I go there every 2nd day or so. It's right next to the seabus so it's very convinient on your way home if you want to pick up food for dinner or grab breakfast on your way to work. It has a wide variety of food so it's great if everyone wants something different to eat.

On the weekends they hold farmers markets which I have only had a quick browse of so far as there was only a few stalls but coming into summer I am told that it will get quite busy!

As I said I'm a almost daily visitor & I love it!!
peppertm peppertm
Aug 06, 2007
The easiest way to get here is get to waterfront station (probably by sky train) and then take the sea-bus over to this North Vancouver market. It’s the same idea as what the public market at Granville Island is, however this one isn’t nearly as great as the Granville Island one is. This one has different stalls set up, selling fruits and vegetables, and also has little shops selling different products, however it doesn’t seem to be as popular, and doesn’t seem to have the same laid-back feel that G.I. public market has. This is just my opinion, though.

I do give credit where credit is due, though. And I have to say that I had one of the best pavlovas I’ve ever had before, in my life. And, I do admit that it may even be better than the one I make. It was good.
Lonsdale Quay Market