Longyuan Restaurant @ the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza

NO. 12-8, Xiamen, China

Longyuan Restaurant @ the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza Xiamen Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Dec 26, 2007
A while back I wrote some reviews on places from my trip to China in 2004. Here is an addition to those... while in Xiamen we ate at the Holiday Inn a couple times those 2 weeks... it's one of my Aunt and Uncle's favorite restaurants. We ate asian style which means that when we ordered we ordered a pletherful of different foods ranging from lemon chicken to noodles (so each individual person doesn't have their own plate... we all share). The food is brought out one by one as the chef finishes the dish... the one part I liked about it is that we could wath them cook the food and it's really fun to see people home make Noodles... some restaurants in the US state that they make "authentic" food from where ever, then I ask them if they home make the noodles and they tell me that that's impossible... but once you have home made noodles it's hard to go back (see my review on Tutto Bene's from Xiamen in a previous blog!)

The one thing that I really like about real "chinese" food from china is that the food is healthy for you... in the words of one of my friends... "Go figure it's american to deep fry chinese food"... because there's nothing like eating the food over there; whether it's in a high class restaurant like Longyuan Restaurant or from a local eatery... they were all very , very good!

Check Xiamen Hotel Deals