Long Guesthouse

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals

Long Guesthouse Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

kiddie kiddie
Home away from Home Apr 23, 2012
This is definitely a home away from home. The owner, Mrs. Long is probably if not, the nicest person you'll ever meet. She, along with the other staff are very accommodating and friendly. They also server very good breakfast here. I suggest you try their iced coffee. Their bathroom is tidy, beds are always cleaned regularly as well. This is definitely one of the best backpack hostels i've stayed in. Two thumbs up!
littlepetto littlepe…
Feels like home Apr 04, 2011
It's simply wonderful to at Long Guesthouse. I'm quite surprise nobody has ever write any review about it here. The owner of the guesthouse was a couple of retiring English teacher who are very friendly. Their hospitality soon will captured your heart and you'll be wanting to go back there for your next visit :)

I contacted them through email and Mrs Long's response is quite fast and efficient. The amenities might not be extravagant but they're very clean, which is more important to me.

They even prepare a breakfast in the morning, we got to taste different dishes each morning, prepared especially by Mrs Long.

The price is also not expensive, we paid USD 16/night. I will definitely going back to Long Guesthouse when I'll return to HCMC ;)
the bed