London Hotels

Browse 517 London, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 1809 London hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near London

Richmond Hotels15.7 km
Heathrow Hotels26.1 km
Staines Hotels31.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap London Hotels and Deals

#1 of 1809 hotels in London
spacedoutcat says: "I booked this room just wanting a base for a night while going out clubbing with..."
#2 of 1809 hotels in London
niccolo says: "L'esperienza con quest'albergo stata forse una delle peggiori che possano cap..."
$54
#3 of 1809 hotels in London
callingeli says: "Before when i saw the negative reviews about them i was saying no one can be tha..."
#4 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "I found this Tune Hotel location by accident on the internet. I was really exci..."
#5 of 1809 hotels in London
clairelou04 says: "Well where to start?! Everything from the service to the accomodation was incred..."
$39
#6 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "London is full of bad, shocking, nasty and even scary hotels. This is one of the..."
$50
#7 of 1809 hotels in London
professorcalculus says: "I had the misfortune to be recommended this hotel by someone, with disastrous re..."
#8 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "You would have to be a right Charlie to stay here after you read this tip. B..."
$57
#9 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "This crazy hotel describes itself as boutique-style. My arse it is. They a..."
$61
#10 of 1809 hotels in London
shakazulu1980 says: "Kensignton Rooms is the single reason why i started to review hotels on sights l..."
$83
#11 of 1809 hotels in London
dannyrock4 says: "I stayed here for just one night, it was cheap, but it certainly wasnt cheerf..."
#12 of 1809 hotels in London
fmower says: "I wouldnt stay at a Marlin apartment again. First of all, Marlins websi..."
#13 of 1809 hotels in London
StephanieSD says: "They do say right at the top of their website that it's "budget price." But I ha..."
#14 of 1809 hotels in London
Maureenie says: "Of course I don't recommend sleeping in Heathrow Airport. One should not sleep ..."
$45
#15 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "When I arrived at the hotel, I though the lobby looked freshly decorated and ve..."
$58
#16 of 1809 hotels in London
Vikram says: "There are bad hotels, and then there are bad hotels. And there's this travesty o..."
$59
#17 of 1809 hotels in London
tommylennie says: "I've been fairly positive with all my hotel and hostel reviews so far, but that'..."
$80
#18 of 1809 hotels in London
Marjan-k says: "This is a dump not a hotel. Smells really bad and rooms are really awful, some r..."
$52
#19 of 1809 hotels in London
ahintofvanilla says: "Thinking it would be a great me-time for the weekend, I found a deal online show..."
$82
#20 of 1809 hotels in London
LondonA16 says: "Laptops stolen from the hotel Lily. Police cannot find any ends, seems all evide..."
$61
#21 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "How misconceptions can one hotel print on one website? Well the Fairway is certa..."
$44
#22 of 1809 hotels in London
sarahsan says: "This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. On short notice I decided ..."
#23 of 1809 hotels in London
writer-sam says: "My partner and I stayed at the Goodwood for a 'romantic' weekend from Saturday 1..."
$60
#24 of 1809 hotels in London
DAO says: "I have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time I paid and the second time was..."
#25 of 1809 hotels in London
greg71 says: "4 star hotel but don't expect to get a large room here. I stayed in a single ..."
London