London Hilton on Park Lane

London Hilton on Park Lane Rates and Deals

London Hilton on Park Lane Reviews

mdfehmel mdfehmel
Nice Hotel in London Oct 08, 2013
On a recent 2-week trip to London, I stayed at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel off of Tottenham Court Road just north of Leicester Square (see my seperate review on this hotel) for the first week. This worked well as the purpose of my first week in town was business. However, the second week of the trip was for pleasure and I brought my wife over for a short vacation. For this purpose we moved down to the Hiton on Park Lane. This property is extremely well located to many of the popular tourist spots and is a short walk to the Hyde Park Corner Tube station. The hotel is very well appointed and is extremely clean. The rooms are a nice size and the high structure offer nice views from any room in the building. There are 3 restaurants / lounges in the hotel: A very nice bar on the top floor with breathtaking views is a great spot for a beer before you head out for dinner or a night cap before you turn in. There is a cafe style restaurant off the lobby and a Trader Vics Polynesian-style restaurant downstairs. I cannot give a review on these as I did not go to any of them. I did hear great things about the bar and I am a fan of Trader Vics in other countries. I thought the service was excellent, particularly the gentlemen at the concierge desk, who were extrememly polite and helpful. On a return trip to London, I will surely stay here again.
Left view from Rm 1622, Hilton on …
Right view from Rm 1622, Hilton on…
Hilton on Park Lane, London
bashmentbabe bashment…
Luxury Apr 07, 2012
If you ever get the opportunity then this is a must for a tourist in London.

Not only does it have classy rooms but it is pure elegance with just a touch of glamour.

The rooms are great, although not the biggest rooms in the world they are still quite spacious and most of them have picturesque views of London and everything you need for your stay.

The minibar is expensive but if you are having a romantic evening in then why not.

At the fitness centre there are lots of running machines close ish together although quite private as they face the wall and each have a screen so I quite liked this set out.

The bars here are all different and you do have a choice, I love the bar up on the 28th floor which has stunning views and the best scotch eggs you will ever taste and colourful cocktails (but be warned .... EXPENSIVE!!!!!)

The restaurant / bar downstairs which is called Trader Vics is a bit cheaper has a slightly more casual feel to it and has tasty food (more fast food style) we also got a tray of 6 cocktails to try and were pretty tipsy after trying them all.

Even as a Londoner this is a great hotel for a romantic date with your other half and for visitors it is located in one of the better areas in London and makes for a perfect stay.
POP bar
POP bar
bashmentbabe says:
Yes you should... it's great!
Posted on: Jul 16, 2012
ccjbeachbum says:
maybe on my next stay next month ill stay there - looks alot better then the webley hilton
Posted on: Jul 16, 2012
jyttworld jyttworld
Charity Dinner in Dining Hall!! Oct 12, 2011
This was my first time inside the Hilton Hotel on Park Lane and it was stunning from the outside. The Glittery lights make you feel you are walking on the Red carpet. We went inside and straight away was welcomed by staff who directed us to the Hall. We then checked in and found our table before heading to the reception. The staff was so friendly along the whole way. Everything was very punctual and on time. We were directed to the Dining Hall and found our tables. The waiter came and put our napkins on our laps. Very impressed. We were waited on hand and foot. The food came around and they served us on our right. Everything was so proper and up to par. We were left very full and satisfied. The Dining experience was great and the performances were the best. I was very happy with the service and the decorations in the hall were exquisite.
Starry Nights
Greek Pop Star ELLE
bonitabennett bonitabe…
A nice experience Jan 22, 2011
I must say, this place has a lot to offer! During my stay I invited some of London friends over and we have a great time.

The room was lovely and comfortable. The staff might want to learn to respect people a bit more.

London Hilton on Park Lane Amenities

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes